Technically Media joins the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce 9.14.11 0
Technically Media Inc., the online content strategy firm and publisher of Technically Philly, today announced it had joined the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
TM co-founders Sean Blanda, Brian James Kirk and Christopher Wink highlighted five reasons they were interested in chamber membership:
- Supporting the local business community of Philadelphia and helping to make it among the most respected in the world.
- Gaining access to networking and connecting relationships, events and opportunities for partnerships and collaboration.
- Access to unique services, like event hosting, business resources, discounts, legislative lobbying and more.
- Introducing the established business community to the vibrant, growing and independent technology-focused, small business and entrepreneurial communities.
- To be seen as a valued and involved member of the Philadelphia business community.
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Technically Media a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. This includes use in testimonials or other marketing material. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.